In the past, Indie Bits has featured digital media, ranging from casual to experimental. This year, we are excited to expand our family to include tabletop gaming. Simply put: if it's interactive, independent, and connects to the southeast — we want to see it.
Why Indie Bits?
Indie Bits is the new, exciting sibling of the renowned Indie Grits festival. Benefits of acceptance into the Indie Grits community (other than being a part of the most exciting festival in the Southeast) include:
- 2 Festival Passes
- Access to private artist lounge with food and drink
- Complimentary transportation to and from the airport (handled by us not you)
- Free access to several music concerts
- Free access to late night parties, and other special programs
- Offerings of $2000 in awards and prizes
January 16th, 2016
Indie Bits is open to all modes of game development: tabletop, desktop, mobile, console, experimental, humanities/serious gaming, any genre; you name it we want it. Indie Bits exists to showcase works by DIY media-makers from or currently living in the Southeast and/or works that are set in or concern an aspect of the Southeast. In short, all submissions must have a tie to the Southeast (SC, NC, VA, GA, FL, AL, MS, TN, LA, KY, AR, TX).